Made in Italy cladding that adds a touch of style to quality buildings.
A building’s exterior must meet three main requirements: functionality, aesthetics and protection.
To achieve these three results, Lapitec has developed an ad hoc product that combines aesthetic elegance, sophisticated finishes and a range of colours with extremely high resistance to external agents and incredible durability over time.
This is why this material offers unique exterior cladding solutions for buildings, whether they be façades, paving or roofing.
WHY CHOOSE LAPITEC
- Resistant to UV rays
- Moisture resistant
- Protects against water infiltrations
- Highly stain resistant
- Highly scratch resistant
- Highly resistant to knocks and bumps and abrasions
- Highly resistant to heat and high temperatures
- Frost resistant
- Its dimensions are not subject to change
- Completely non-porous
- Inhospitable to bacteria and mould
- Highly resistant to bacteria
- Resistant to acids, bases and solvents
RECOMMENDED FINISHES FOR EXTERIOR CLADDING FOR BUILDINGS
Depending on the appearance that the design is aiming for, Lapitec comes in a range of different finishes, some softer and smooth, others with a more irregular and grainy look. Complete the customisation process for your exterior cladding by selecting from the range of colours available, giving the building a particularly modern look.